MODEL NUMBER: DECS 250
PART NUMBER: 291336; T18.104.22.168; 291367; 291290; 291299; 291342; 291343; 291344; 291345; 291346; 291347.
Contact Inputs: 16 programmable , dry contact
Auxiliary Inputs: 1
Current Input: 4 to 20 mAdc
Voltage Input: –10 to +10 Vdc
11 programmable form A
1 watchdog form C
Make, break, and carry 7 A
resistive @ 24/48/125 Vdc
The DECS 250 is a digital, 3-phase sensing, permanent magnet generator (PMG) or auxiliary winding powered automatic voltage regulator (AVR) with optional integrated power system stabilizer.
- Precise excitation control for synchronous generator or synchronous motor applications.
- True RMS sensing, single-phase or three-phase voltage and current
- Full generator metering capabilities
- Automatic Voltage Regulation / Field Current Regulation / Field Voltage Regulation, Power Factor and var modes of operation
- Integrated Generator Protection (27/59, 81O/U, 32R, 40Q), EDM, 59F, 51F, Loss of PMG, Field Short Circuit, and 25 Sync Check
- Load sharing over Ethernet • Auto tuning feature with two PID stability groups
- Optional integrated power system stabilizer (PSS), IEEE Std. 421.5 type PSS2A/2B/2C
- Configurable Protection
- Conformal coating is applied to certain internal circuitry for additional protection and reliability
- Overexcitation Limiting (with temperature compensation)
- Underexcitation Limiting
- Stator Current Limiting (with temperature compensation)
- Var Limiting
- Underfrequency Limiting or V/Hz Limiting
- Exciter Diode Monitoring
- Trending, Oscillography, and Sequence of Events Recording
- Sixteen Programmable Contact Inputs
- Twelve Programmable Contact Outputs
- I/O Expansion Module compatibility
- AEM-2020 Analog Expansion Module
- CEM-2020 Contact Expansion Module
- 1 Business day for handling and packaging
- Profession quality packing
- Free shipping on all orders above $250 (except heavy items).
- UPS, FedEx or DHL Expedited International Shipping.