MODEL NUMBER: DM110
PART NUMBER: E000-23800
Available on: LVI P80, MVI P80, HVI P80, DSG, DIG, And their marine equivalents
Power input 88-250Vac from PMG or aux. windings,
Sensing input 100-440Vac,
Output to exciter 63Vdc.
Size: W 135.6 x H 74.8 x D72.1
The DM110 is a digital, 2-phase sensing, permanent magnet generator (PMG) or auxiliary winding powered automatic voltage regulator (AVR) incorporating VAR/Power Factor control.
Cummins Generator Technologies in conjunction with Basler Electric have developed a high powered, digital excitation control system, the DM110, The DM110 is produced by Basler for STAMFORD® – AvK® products
This environmentally rugged product is ideally suited for controlling the output of STAMFORD® and AvK® brushless synchronous generators up to 5MW. The DM110 has an impressive 7Adc output from a pulse width modulated power stage. The DM110 is perfect for machines that will be paralleled to other generators and/or to the utility system. It is ideal for distributed generation, cogeneration and peak shaving applications. The DM110 is easy to use, and it has communications capability with a PC for the initial set up, adjustment and maintenance. The DM110 utilizes microprocessor technology and control algorithms pioneered by Basler Electric, for more than a decade.
The DM110 is a microprocessor-based regulation system designed to control the output of AvK® and STAMFORD® brushless, synchronous generators. The DM110 is perfect for paralleling applications where generator to generator and/or generator to utility paralleling occurs with VAR/PF control and Over- and Under-excitation Limiting. The DM110 offers high functionality communications and performance unique to the STAMFORD® - AvK® synchronous generators. The DM110 is very rugged and offers an extremely robust mechanical design that is cURus recognized, CE compliant, and DNV certified.
- Microprocessor based
- 0.5% Voltage Regulation on the generator
- 63Vdc @ 7Adc PWM output
- 0-3 x V/Hz limiting
- Soft Start capability
- 2 selectable motor start programs
- 20 standard stability selections and one customizable selection
- VAR/PF control
- Overexcitation limiting
- Underexcitation limiting
- Voltage Matching
- Manual Mode (Field current regulation)
- Paralleling input from 1 or 5A CT
- Five generator protection functions including Loss of Sensing transfer to manual
- Alarm Contact Output
- Accessory input
- LED Annunciation of operating conditions
- Setup via PC using BESTCOMS software (included)
- cURus recognition per UL 508 and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 14
- WINDOWS® SOFTWARE
- Interface for setting and communicating with the
- DM110 digital AVR
- Bestcoms DM110 software included
- 1 Business day for handling and packaging
- Profession quality packing
- Free shipping on all orders above $250 (except heavy items).
- UPS, FedEx or DHL Expedited International Shipping.